Gain recognition for your school's holistic efforts at fostering active and engaged global citizenship.
GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION
GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP FOUNDATION RIBBON
- Establish and register the Strategic Initiative Group
- Participate in the Introductory Workshop for Educators
- Achieve 2 Medals of Honors
GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP VALUE RIBBON
- Achieve Global Citizenship Foundation Ribbon
- Organize a total of 5 Mini Workshops for Educators/Students within the school.
- Initiation of '100 Acts of Global Citizenship' Project
- Completion of Curriculum Design Exercise.
- Achieve 10 Medals of Honor
GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP IMPACT RIBBON
- Achieve Global Citizenship Value Ribbon
- Organize 'Acts of Global Citizenship' Exhibition/Fest.
- Embed and Implement Global Citizenship Education Curriculum in the School.
- Achieve 15 Medals of Honor
GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP LEADER RIBBON
- Achieve Global Citizenship Impact Ribbon
- Organizing a Conference or Member Workshop.
- Induct and Mentor a new member institution.
- Achieve 20 Medals of Honor
MEDAL OF HONOR
A Medal of Honor is an achievement credit points system based on achieving the GCED micro-milestones; collaborative and participative GCED initiatives. Each Medal of Honor is equivalent to 10 points. Achieving 50 Medals of Honor would entitle your school to join the exclusive "GCED League School" community.
WAYS TO ACHIEVE A MEDAL OF HONOR